Goodbye 2011 and hello 2012. As I was pondering what to make my “New Year’s
Resolution” I thought this would make a great time to talk about what everyone else’s resolutions are for the year. Aside from the cliche, “eat better and workout more” I decided to make a 2012 “bucket” list of things that I want to accomplish or try for the new year. Resolution to me, is a very harsh word and typically is broken within the first month. I have decided to define this as my New Year’s “goals”- things I want to attain. My two biggest goals or things I really need to make an everyday habit out of is using my Clarisonic and to moisturize…EVERYDAY. Moisturizer is like a drink of water for the face and with your Clarisonic “motion works within skin’s natural elasticity to gently remove the impurities traditional methods leave behind- leaving skin softer, smoother and more beautiful.”
- Cleanses 6x better than with your hands alone in just 60 seconds
- Works with skin, not against it, to gently massage away impurities trapped within pores
- Prepares skin for better absorption of creams, serums and moisturizers
- Gentle enough to use 2x a day
- Wear red lipstick out and not just at work
- Master a VERY GOOD DIY manicure
- Invest in skincare wisely, I’m known to be impulsive with my spending on beauty products
- Take off my eye makeup EVERY night
- No more popping pimples
- Eat more veggies
- MOISTURIZE. MOISTURIZE. MOISTURIZE.
My New Year’s Goal is ___________________?
What’s your beauty “goal” for the new year? Share your comments below & the best one will be featured in an upcoming blog + a beauty prize!