Want to win two of the polishes below? Vote in the poll and comment below with your email address and name to be entered to win! If you refer friends make sure they mention your name in their comment- (one refer is one extra chance for you to win)! Good luck!
If you couldn’t tell already, I am a nail polish junkie. You can find OPI, Essie, Deborah Lippman, and China Glaze in my Caboodle; but my heart melts for Butter London.
Introducing Butter London’s new Spring/Summer 2012 Collection
Enter: 5 new colors
- Bossy Boots: Light, opaque pistachio green
- Disco Biscuit: Tropical hot pink with an undercurrent of tiny iridescent glitter particles
- Knackered: A sheer galaxy like oyster color with micro glitter particles
- Slapper: A truly teal lacquer, bold and very bright
- Trout Pout: An opaque, pale shade of cantaloupe