I am off for a few days at work and the next thing you know, we have an entire new collection that I have been waiting for-ev-er for! The Bobbi Brown Miami Collection is here and I am all about the pink, coral, and bronze for the upcoming summer of 2012.
The Miami Collection includes:
- Two new shimmer cheek glows – In a beautiful gold (Gold) and soft pink (Miami: not pictured). This is a powder/gel hybrid that is meant to be used like an illuminator at the highest points of your face. Apply generously to get the full after sun glow.
- Relaunch of Beach eau de parfum – This has been long awaited for and a counter must-have for a long time. Bobbi relaunched with new packaging (soon all fragrances will match this packaging). Perfect timing for a relaunch Bobbi, summer is just around the corner!
- Shimmering Fragrance Oil – Scented in the wonderful ‘Beach’ fragrance. Although the shimmer looks like a lot in the bottle, the oil goes on the skin with a very sheer shimmer finish. Jojoba oils leave your skin feeling smooth, never sticky. *Shake before you use* Also apply before clothing, although a few minutes to fully dry into skin.
- Four new cream shadows – Clockwise: Candlelight (the perfect highlighter on the brow bone), Nude Beach (the perfect nude cream shadow), Copper & Bronze Sugar.
- Four new lip treatment shines SPF 15 –